Best Hostel in Manuel Antonio
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Costa Rica team
Traveling on a budget and need to make it last? Try one of the many hostels or camp grounds in Costa as an alternative to the more expensive hotels. For your convenience, we have profiled these selections close to bus routes for you to consider.
Hostels and Campgrounds are popular with surfers traveling the coast looking for the perfect wave conditions, college students on a budget vacation and the young adventure seekers coming in to experience the exotic wildlife, diverse eco systems and sunny beaches. We will be adding additional selections in this category in the near future
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Costa Rica:If youʻre booking your trip to Costa Rica last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From San Jose: Orosi Valley & Lankester Garden Day Tour
- Poás Volcano, Coffee Plantation & La Paz Waterfall Gardens
- La Fortuna: Sarapiqui River Jungle Safari Float
- From San José: Pacuare River White Water Rafting Day Trip
- San Jose One Day: Sarapiqui Class 2&3 Rafting Adventure