Best Hostel in Costa Rica
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Costa Rica team
Traveling on a budget and need to make it last? Try one of the many hostels or camp grounds in Costa as an alternative to the more expensive hotels. For your convenience, we have profiled these selections close to bus routes for you to consider.
Hostels and Campgrounds are popular with surfers traveling the coast looking for the perfect wave conditions, college students on a budget vacation and the young adventure seekers coming in to experience the exotic wildlife, diverse eco systems and sunny beaches. We will be adding additional selections in this category in the near future
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Costa Rica:If youʻre booking your trip to Costa Rica last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Manuel Antonio: Natural Mangrove Guided Boat Tour and Drinks
- San Jose: Tortuguero Park Day Tour with Breakfast & Lunch
- El Castillo: Lake Arenal Standup Paddleboard or Kayak Rental
- Guanacaste Airport: Transfer to/from Papagayo Hyatt Hotel
- San Jose: Doka, Grecia & Sarchi Oxcart Factories and Stores